Credentialed Distinguished Mediator,
Parenting Coordinator, Consultant
Mardi has been a mediator for the past 17 years in Canada
and the United States. Her training includes:
- Master's Degree in Education
- Certification through the Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis
- Certificate in Conflict Resolution through AAMS, which consists of 210 hours of training
- 40 hours of basic mediation training and 24 hours of Family and Divorce
mediation training required by the Texas Mediator's Roundtable.
- 40 hour Transformative Mediation in the Workplace certificate from Truce Dispute Resolution Firm
- USPS Transformative Mediation Training
- Program on Negotiation, Harvard
- Parenting Coordinator training that exceeds Texas Family Code Standards
- 82 hours of family relationship training, as well as extensive training in domestic violence
and child development issues.
- Over 400 hours per year in mediation and parenting coordination
- Over 100 hours of custom trainings presented on an annual basis.
- Certified TRP Trainer with Truce Dispute Resolution Firm, LLC & Institute
is a member in good standing with the following organizations:
- Texas Association of Mediators
- Conflict Resolution Network
- Texas Mediator Credentialing
- Texas Mediation Trainers Roundtable
of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Association for Conflict Resolution
- Family Mediation Canada
- The State Bar of Texas Alternative Dispute Resolution Section
Besides mediation and parenting coordination services she presents workshops and professional development
sessions both in Texas and in Canada for small and large companies, continuing education programs, private
groups and organizations.